The Pure2Improve Battle Rope is an intense piece of gym equipment that provides a very intense and beneficial workout!
The Battle Rope is 9m in length and weighs 8kg.
The Pure2Improve Battle Rope during workouts will work every muscle in your upper body vigorously leading to great results! It can also help you tone up your abs!
Not only does it work your upper body, but it also works your legs as your legs are working to keep you planted on the ground, ensuring a solid full-body workout.
Why Should I buy a Battle Rope?
1. They blast fat - 10 minutes of swinging the heavy workout tool burns 112 calories! Thanks to the high heart rate and energy expenditure, cardiorespiratory fitness rockets – even more so when ropes are used in high-intensity interval training (HIIT). It’s this metabolism-boosting magic that makes it a big hit with fitness trainers, footballers and other athletes.
2. They sculpt muscles - Lots of functional exercises work muscles, but the benefit of battle ropes is that they target muscles that are often left out of standard training routines (and are therefore weaker). In a series of waves, whips and slams, battle ropes can be manipulated up and down, side-to-side, or even in circles to train a host of different muscles. Changing the grip can affect which muscles are targeted: underhand blasts your biceps, while overhand is brilliant for circular or lateral movements.
3. They increase mobility - One of the functional benefits of battle ropes is that they boost your range of motion. Regular rope practice will gradually improve the mobility in your grip, as well as the movement in your shoulders, hips, core, knees, ankles and feet. By boosting mobility, your training will be more efficient and day-to-day actions will be easier to perform.
4. Likelihood of injuries is low - Pulling and lifting ropes require a certain balance that requires and improves stability in both the upper and lower body. This is thanks to the ‘dual-force dynamic’ effect: a combination of gravity and the force created by the rope waves, which improves our body’s physiological response to the load. As our body adapts, injuries become less likely. The force of the ropes coming down is self-powered, so we aren’t competing with higher-level forces that could cause injuries. This doesn’t mean progression isn’t possible, though. Unlike dumbbells, you don’t have to buy a heavier load as you progress – your level of training intensifies naturally as your strength, endurance and power grow.
- Currently we only ship within Australia.
- All orders are delivered by Australia Post.
- Delivery Time - For most cities, your purchased items will arrive within 3-5 business days after successfully placing orders. For rural areas, it might take some extra time depending on where you are. This delivery time frame is subject to change in peak periods/unforseen circumstances.
- Delivery Fees - We are pleased to offer FREE shipping for all orders over $99. For orders under $99, a flat-rate of $12 is charged for standard shipping.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.