GM 505 Batting Pads
The GM 505 Batting Pads are well known for their superb comfort along with sound protection for your legs.
- Traditional cane and cotton design with padded top hat
- 3D style knee cup
- Internal bolsters lined with mesh for player comfort and breathability
- Foam side wing for additional protection
- Quality PU facing with mesh instep for added comfort
- Wide calf and ankle straps for comfort and stability
PRIMARY PROTECTION = Peaked Cane with HDF: Peaked cane strips backed by High-Density Foam creates a batting pad with both extreme protection and a traditional look. This design is favoured by most Test cricketers because of its lightweight strength.
EXTERNAL KNEE = Multi-Piece: Broken into multiple parts this ergonomic design wraps & secures the player's knee. Excellent for managing pressure on the side of the pad by reducing strain on the rear knee strap & creating a perfect fit.
INTERNAL BOLSTERS = Three-Piece: Found in the majority of batting pads each of the three pieces surround the shin to help lock it in place during play.
INTERNAL KNEE BOLSTER = Knee Cup: Full multi-piece 3D style locks the knee in position and keeps it safe with the addition of a fibre protection cup.
BOLSTER LINING = PU & Mesh: Soft polyurethane synthetic leather centre strip surrounded by mesh is excellent for wicking moisture while still remaining very comfortable.
STRAPS = Wide: Middle and ankle straps disperse pressure and secure the pad during play.
SIDE WING = Extra Wide: Extra wide High-Density Foam wraps around the calf resulting in great protection.
INSTEP = Mesh: Lightweight mesh provides a good feel & wicks moisture.
- Currently we only ship within Australia.
- All orders are delivered by Australia Post.
- Delivery Time - For most cities, your purchased items will arrive within 3-5 business days after successfully placing orders. For rural areas, it might take some extra time depending on where you are. This delivery time frame is subject to change in peak periods/unforseen circumstances.
- Delivery Fees - We are pleased to offer FREE shipping for all orders over $99. For orders under $99, a flat-rate of $12 is charged for standard shipping.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.