Yonex Nanoflare Drive Badminton Racquet
The Yonex Nanoflare DRIVE It is the new racket that YONEX has created in the "Nanoflare" range that is characterized by being a flexible racket, with the balance in the handle and weighing only 83 grams, making this racket a great choice for all types of players looking for power and maneuverability.
The racket head incorporates a new generation of carbon fibers: "Torayca M40X". Developed by the TORAY company, this new carbon fiber becomes more robust over time and allows better torsional resistance to improve sensations during the match. The geometry of the frame is thinner and has been redesigned for a better penetration in the air, which achieves greater speed and stability in the blows.
This racket is manufactured 100% H.M graphite for durability and also incorporates the system Nanocell Neo to obtain greater elasticity to achieve superior power.
Aero Frame geometry increases the speed of the racket thanks to its aerodynamic design. More alive, you will chain the blows without losing precision to have control of the game.
- Frame Material: H.M. Graphite + Nanocell Neo
- Shaft Material: H.M. Graphite
- Flex: Flexible
- Weight: 82g +/- 2 (4U-G5)
- Max Tension: 28lbs
- Balance: 285mm +/- 3 (Even Balanced)
- Grommets: 72 holes
- Currently we only ship within Australia.
- All orders are delivered by Australia Post.
- Delivery Time - For most cities, your purchased items will arrive within 3-5 business days after successfully placing orders. For rural areas, it might take some extra time depending on where you are. This delivery time frame is subject to change in peak periods/unforseen circumstances.
- Delivery Fees - We are pleased to offer FREE shipping for all orders over $99. For orders under $99, a flat-rate of $12 is charged for standard shipping.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.