The Shrey Koroyd Titanium Visor cricket helmet weighs in at about 730g. Sporting the SHREY Titanium logo on embossed shock protection side plates, this stylish cricket helmet will get you noticed.
Shrey Koroyd is a new venture into the most powerful and lightest cricket helmet available today. Koroyd is the ultimate damage control system. Koroyd’s welded tubes crumple instantly and consistently on impact, absorbing maximum force in a controlled manner, minimising energy transferred to your head. This unique behaviour helps to protect your skull and brain from direct and angled impacts which may reduce the risk of suffering a life-changing injury. Air flows consistently through the open cells, whilst hot air from your head can easily escape, ensuring more efficient cooling in the most intense conditions. Koroyd features the world’s thinnest walled tubes, resulting in a structure that is 95% air. This reduces weight and enhances comfort without compromising on safety.
A new dual retention system offers options between a removable 3D one-hand micro-adjustment fit system and traditional cushion pads has been added for better fit and comfort, with antibacterial fast wicking padding.
SHREY KOROYD CRICKET HELMET – TITANIUM VISOR
- Weighs approximately 730gms.
- High grade Xenoy composite shell.
- Ultimate Koroyd damage control system.
- Direct and angled impact protection.
- Top grade titanium visor with natural finish, helps for better visibility.
- Advanced air flow system, breathability & cooling.
- New permanently attached SHREY embossed shock protection side plates.
- Dual retention system: 3D one-hand micro adjustment / traditional cushion pads for better ﬁt and comfort.
- Improved ﬁxed grille with increased facial and side protection.
- EPS and modular liner, and ear pad protection.
- Extended at the back for increased safety.
- Conforms to latest ICC/BS 2013 safety standards with both 142g (4 3/4oz) and 156g (5 1/2oz) cricket ball
- Includes complimentary neck guard, rear pad, carry bag, and spare velcro's.
- Currently we only ship within Australia.
- All orders are delivered by Australia Post.
- Delivery Time - For most cities, your purchased items will arrive within 3-5 business days after successfully placing orders. For rural areas, it might take some extra time depending on where you are. This delivery time frame is subject to change in peak periods/unforseen circumstances.
- Delivery Fees - We are pleased to offer FREE shipping for all orders over $99. For orders under $99, a flat-rate of $12 is charged for standard shipping.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.