The Pure2Improve Lateral Trainer forces you to maintain proper body positioning, which provides you with better form during your work out.
Lateral Trainers also strengthens muscles responsible for most lower body movements including hip flexor & abductor muscles.
How the lateral trainer works is, You place one strap onto each ankle. Then simply perform your work out. It's super easy!
- Forces you to maintain proper body positioning
- Strengthens muscles responsible for most lower body movements including hip flexor & abductor muscles
- Develop more explosive and useable lower body power
- Can be used to improve joint stability
What wearing these straps means is that you are creating not just resistance but also a connection between the actions of your core & the extremities of your limbs, which goes to strengthen muscles within the leg and develops you more explosive lower body power.
The Lateral Trainer can also be used to improve joint stability and working on hip movement and body balance. The Lateral Trainer simply provides you with the ability to perform an array of lower-body workout, with added resistance.
The Lateral Trainer Includes:
Two quick fit ankle straps joined together by an ultra-resistance tube & nylon outer sleeve, held together by a 41cm long flexi-cord
And is made from: 70% PP webbing, 10% latex tubing, 10% nylon, 5% metals, 15% foam
- Currently we only ship within Australia.
- All orders are delivered by Australia Post.
- Delivery Time - For most cities, your purchased items will arrive within 3-5 business days after successfully placing orders. For rural areas, it might take some extra time depending on where you are. This delivery time frame is subject to change in peak periods/unforseen circumstances.
- Delivery Fees - We are pleased to offer FREE shipping for all orders over $99. For orders under $99, a flat-rate of $12 is charged for standard shipping.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.