The Challenge MP is an all-around frame ideal for a wide range of players from capable beginners to intermediates looking for a lighter-weight value frame. Its average-sized head provides a blend of control and power, making it a dynamic racquet capable of performing well anywhere on the court. You'll have to work a bit harder than the Lite to achieve power with the upside being the ability to for more spin and control potential. The racquets weight is on the lighter side of average so will provide an easier swing experience while maintaining good stability. This racquet is a very easy recommendation due to its value, balanced specifications and is a great choice for seasonal and recreational players looking for a quick option to get out and play.
- Head Size: 100 sq inches / 645 cm sq
- Length: 27 inches
- Weight: 9.5 ounces / 270 grams unstrung
- Balance: 335 mm / 2 points head light
- Beam Width: 23mm / 26mm / 23mm
- Tension Range: 48-57lbs / 22-26kg
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
- Currently we only ship within Australia.
- All orders are delivered by Australia Post.
- Delivery Time - For most cities, your purchased items will arrive within 3-5 business days after successfully placing orders. For rural areas, it might take some extra time depending on where you are. This delivery time frame is subject to change in peak periods/unforseen circumstances.
- Delivery Fees - We are pleased to offer FREE shipping for all orders over $99. For orders under $99, a flat-rate of $12 is charged for standard shipping.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.